Developed in collaboration with Pénélope Leprévost and Bruno Delgrange, the Philéa saddle gives riders a vertical balance. It is specially dedicated to female riders with a soft seat to ensure maximum comfort.
Pénélope Leprévost: “I chose to trust Bruno Delgrange more than 20 years ago. My horses’ comfort and mine are my top priority. We have developed the Philéa saddle with Bruno Delgrange by combining my experience and his skills. The Philéa meets all my requirements."
• Seat dedicated to female riders with a vertical balance
• Seat size: from 16.5 to 18
• Flap size: from 2 to 5
• Colours: Grained caramel, Smooth caramel, Black
• Front and rear blocks
Bruno Delgrange offers the possibility to customise your saddle in accordance with your tastes, your body shape and your horse. This will enable you to obtain the saddle that suits you best, fulfilling your desires.
• Cut-away® or regular flaps
• 2 or 3 girth straps
• Logo and full welting pack in the colour of your choice to select from the Iris Collection
• Coloured cantle with nameplate